MplaMpla

728x90
A+ A A-

Fatal Trump Tower fire caused by electrical overload Featured

Rate this item
(0 votes)

The fire that broke out April 7 in Trump Tower was caused by too many electronic devices hooked into power strips, the FDNY said Monday.

The four alarm fire on the 50th floor of the Trump building on Fifth Ave. near E. 57th St. in Midtown broke out by accident, fire marshals concluded.

Art collector Todd Brassner, 67, a friend of Andy Warhol, died from burns and smoke inhalation in the blaze. Six firefighters were injured.

https://www.facebook.com/todd.brassnerTodd Brassner was killed in the fire at his Trump Tower apartment.(Facebook)

There were no smoke detectors in the apartment, officials said.

Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.
Join the Conversation:
facebook
Tweet

Read more http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fatal-trump-tower-fire-caused-electrical-overload-article-1.3937188

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.Basic HTML code is allowed.

Video Της ημέρας

Facebook

www.MplaMpla.com on Facebook

Dublinbet

Visit dublinbet.com

888 Casino

Bonus

Ακολουθήστε μας

Click Now!
Website Development and Design © IT4Co | All rights reserved. στοίχημα

Login or Register

Facebook user?

You can use your Facebook account to sign into our site.

Log in with Facebook

LOG IN

Register

User Registration